POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Infernal blasted image maps : Re: Infernal blasted image maps Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infernal blasted image maps
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 27 Mar 2000 09:20:21
Message: <38DF6D27.7E7FBD8E@my-dejanews.com>
My memory is a bit foggy of all the things I tried. I probably should go home
for lunch and post to this ng the actual tracings, but the problem went
something like this:

///THIS IS WICKEDLY DISTORTED
box{<0,0,0>,<1.,1,0.001>
                pigment{
                        image_map{
                                tga "c:\My Documents\left2.tga"
                                once
                               }
                        }
                finish {ambient 1 diffuse 0}
                translate <-0.5,-0.5,-0.05>
                scale 14
                translate -17*x -1.5*y  +3*z
        }

// CHANGE  If my aspect ratio were 0.126  : 1.0 x:y, then

   box{<0,0,0>,<0.126 , 1.0  ,0.001>

didn't work either!  Help!
Let's fix this in mega 0.5!!!!!!